Saturday, October 11, 2014

Lifeless Existence!























I have learned to hide my tears,
And how to lie about my fears,
I have learned to cry alone,
Walk, eat and stay alone!

I have learned to bear pain,
Even if there's little to gain,
I have learned to be strong,
Even if i know it's wrong!

I have learned to kill things,
Like inner voice and feelings,
I have learned to make peace,
With life that has no peace!

I have learned to gain pace,
In this meaningless rat race,
I have learned to keep mum,
To be stone-cold and numb!

I have learned to laugh out loud,

Of course it's fake, but i'm proud,
I have learned to sing a chanty,
With a heart - hollow and empty!

I have learned to bury my head,
In this crowd that's widespread,
I have learned to live my life,
Without even feeling alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment